Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hey Guys!

Haven't talked too my ppl in a while! Lolz, so what have I been up to lately? Ummm.... I almost got hacked, at latinlover00 wedding :I But im safe xD ;). Ummm I recently made my sticker for the "Beaver Fleming Sticker contest" it turned out pretty awesome! ( Not to brag or anyhting but it was pretty fabulous ) Hopefully I Win! :) Recently everywhere I go there are mods 0-0, lol I always go to Two Minutes In Heaven, to make fun off ppl becaus ethere all like five years old! xDDD Im so cruel ;) Who likes the new collection? The "Indiana Wooz" I'm going to make a new page... like right now, about Gossip! :0 Watch out, im hiring reporters as we speak! :0 Im serious I'm in pj world right now looking for reporters xDD I'll send them out to get juicy gossip, wether they choose to be named or not ( You can sign up to be a reporter or even try out for the team, I have many entries but its so hard! xD I might pick one of the people reading becaus ethey know how I like to write my posts. XDDD Like how i always do - CC: ;) xDD lolz, and now I love doing this - ROFL!!!!! Lol its a new habbit :0 I just bought a desk so I can basically make that my WoozWorldHotTopicz Desk ;) Anyways bye for now!!! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment