Friday, August 17, 2012

One Direction On WoozWorld?

Whether they were real or not I had to take a picture. Ok here are my thoughts, yes its possible that they want to play woozworld, yes lots of them are fake, but did I find the real thing? Mostly if anyone thinks they play ww they think its the one with the name then ww, Example - harrystylez-Ww. But Is that always the case? I ran into these too making an event for pictures. I went in. I took a picture said hi. And like I would do in real life, I followed them. I thought at first they were just some fakers trying to make people smile and what not. Then i asked them to do a concert at my stage unit. All of the sudden in the middle of singing, harry left! I asked who I thought was pretend louie. He said he was gonna call Harry. I know what you guys are thinking, that im faking, but keep listening. A few minutes later an average VIP looking woozen came in. She ran up to Louie and said, "Did you hear?" He said yes. I asked them what they were talking about, they said Harry's girlfriend had just been in a car accident. I asked who she was, she was harry's little sister. I thought they had planned this, and i had to refresh. I shut off woozworld and click on internet explorer. My homepage showed news, all of the sudden! I see, " 1d Harry Stylez Girlfriend in a Car Accident" I could not believe it. I went back on. Sorry this is going on forever XD. Harry came back, he siad his girlfriend was ok. So did the news. Is this the real one direction? Or some really good actors? Im still not sure. Comment below what you think. Who they told me was the "real 1D" -Louis-Tomlinson- = Louis Tomlinson -Harry-Styles = Harry Styles I say stylez XD Sashiirules = Harry's little siter Ty for reading, even if they end up being fake, pretty entertaining story XD

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would One Direction make a woozworld??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank godd cuz there was a one direction on account on ww but they seem real but they are not it is harrystylesWWIW=harry, btrjamesaly=louis ,zackraft=zayn,shane101=liam ,cooldude1209=niall those ppl are so faking it i asked them questions about one direction exs they fliped out and shane 101 said he is not afraid of spoons but the real liam is ,harry is a cute shy boy but on harrystylesWWIW is way to off,zackraft (zayn) on ww never goes online and never talks to fans, louis is rude and fakes everything,cooldude1209 never add fans ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey... it's shane101 I just want to say we've changed a little... I've always been afraid of spoons, it's just I don't run away screaming and stuff like all the other people pretending to be me too. Harry isn't really a cute shy boy. He's funny and he loves his girlfriend. Zayn, he's on a lot more often now. He says hi to fans and takes pictures with them. Louis... we get in some fights but we always make up. He is nice to fans but sometimes we just don't have time to meet every fan because we are really busy. Niall doesn't add fans because he wants to just have his really close friends. Like rpleyw does and stuff. I hope this changed your opinion... anyways, Bye. :)

      Delete
    2. Well that Harry got hacked and Cooldude1209 He Blocked His Adding Because Most Of the people who adds him will just follow him And Zackrft Does Go online But Not All The time And HarryStylesWW--- (his new account) He Dont have to be shy online cuz im like really shy in real but i have about like 680 friends so dont mean he has to be shy he can have friends C:

      Delete
  4. Yes They Do Play Woozworld Harry: HarryStylesWW--- Liam: shane101 Niall: cooldude1209 Louis: Btrjamesaly Zayn: zackraft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally Someone Who Knows The Real Ones And Yes Im Friends With All Of Them Accept Niall Be Happy To Add Me On WW Any Time VampireAshleyLUV

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all fake! You want to know how? So I said to this woozworld Harry "HarryEdStylesWZW" "I want to know if you are the real Harry Styles. I have saved enough money from working at a bible school and a pool as a lifeguard to get a backstage pass and a meet and greet. I guess we will soon find out the truth because I am going to ask about you and say my woozworld name. We shall find out the truth." And do you know what he did? He deleted me off his friends list and deleted that comment. I kept telling him before that that I was going to send him a message and that it was really important. He kept saying he never got it. And even before that I said something on his woozin about it. He deleted that comment and sent me a message. This is the exact message he sent me "HarryEdStylesWZW10 days ago
    Hiii

    I'm real. If you look up Woozworld one direction a lot of other fakes are on there. Me and the boys actually have proof." You would think that the real Harry would have told us that he was playing woozworld and would have excepted his fans. These people are fake and they are NOT the real one direction. Don't get sucked into their little game because it's all a lie! -Esmerosecullen

    ReplyDelete